Thursday, December 4, 2008

Now, Complain!

Oh my goodness. December in Arizona stinks!... When the stomach flu is out to get you... And get me it did! It also has gotten a hold of Lily, Sungu, and Chris (kinda). Chris was not feeling well during the beginning of the week, but has since gotten his second wind. This morning I was awoken at 1am, and 6am, by my beautiful son, who was in need of some tlc. He fortunately just has a cold. But then Lily woke up at 6:15 and she really really need some tlc.

Before it was even 8am, Lily had thrown up twice (on herself, and me too!) and we were both alredy on our third outfit for the day! I called the doctor and made an appointment for 9ish. Stomach Flu. That's what I figured. Then Chris called me to tell me to get double the remedy that the doctor prescribed- cause Sungu was sick too. And being the overachiever that he is- he threw up four times and had already had 2 baths within a 2 hour span of being awake.

I also threw up, and as much as I hate doing it, I felt so much better! Lots of naps were taken on my part- only because my sister is awesome and let me sleep a bunch, and because we shipped 'healthy' little Topher off to hang out with his Nana, so as not to join the nasty-puky group.

So, that's it. One minute everything is peachy, and the next- there is throw up everywhere. Time to bust out the carpet shampooer...

1 comment:

Branton Family said...

UGH. . take care of yourself and your family. I am so sorry you all are so sick!