Friday, August 7, 2009

NKOTB

If you grew up in the 80s, you know that NKOTB stands for New Kids on the Block. They were, in my eyes, the premiere BoyBand sensation, fronted by cute boy Joey McIntire (sp?). Where is he now? I think one of the other members is a real estate agent... Random.

Anyhoo, today's post is not about those NKOTB, but about the new kids in my life. July was choc full of births, and lots of time spent at Mercy Gilbert's maternity ward. As you know, my sweet nephew, Corban, was born on July 12. Then my girlfriend Erin endured A LOT to bring her son Greyson into the world on the 17th via emergency c-section. And finally my girlfriend Kelly brought her lovely little girl Gretta into the world on the 22nd of July (also via c-section, only this one was planned.)


All the new babies and their mamas are doing so great. I have added a picture at the end of this post to show some of the ladies I roll with here in Arizona. I am SO beyond blessed to have amazing friends and family to share my life with here in the hot hot desert. One thing that amuses me, because these kinds of things just amuse me, is that Lindsay had Corban on Greyson's due date, Erin had Greyson on my sister's birthday, and Kelly had Gretta on Lindsay's due date. Ah, the wonderful trivial things that keep us all connected!
Christin, Erin, Kelly, Lindsay, Cambry, Jeehon, me.

No comments: