Wednesday, February 12, 2014

procrastinator supreme part 1

wow. I just updated my side-bar. do you know it used to say "craziness brought on by my almost irish-twins TODDLERS, and my husband..." yeah. lily hasn't been a toddler in... a long time. and, oh yeah, I have another kid! and she's TWO! wow. I am on top of things...

speaking of which- let's post some pictures from CHRISTMAS. it was only two months ago...
the holiday season always starts off with Chris' birthday and our anniversary. we started off the day at our favorite place for breakfast- Liberty Market. and my parents were with us which made the celebrating all the merrier.

Christmas day was spent with lots of family.
Lily and Papa Jerry. At this point Jerry is 1 year and 1 month cancer free!
Praise Jesus for He is GOOD!!!!

 

The Patriarch and his precious sons.
(left to right:)
Matt, Grandpa, Wes, Glenn, and Neil.

Barb and her sister Susie.
Have I ever told you that Barb and her sister married brothers?
Glenn, behind Susie, is Wes' brother. I love our family so much :)

And there's lots to love- that's a lot of Watsons (and beyond).

We started a new Christmas tradition of eating random food, picnic style, lighting a fire in the fireplace, and watching a Christmas movie. here the kids are watching 'A Christmas Story'.
 and they are shocked and entertained.
we went to Vegas! again. the malloys were there too!
 and we celebrated the New Year bowing, getting money, hanging out, having a great time!

 

And then my brother and Amber came! it was so fun hanging out together.

 


our drive home from Vegas.


 

lily LOVES amber. and the feeling is mutual.


the kids really loved hanging out with their fun 'young' aunt and uncle (little do they know alex is WAY older than me. by 15 whole months...)

so that was our December in a tiny nut shell.

hang in there- I've got some January pics coming up too!

No comments: