Wednesday, February 12, 2014

procrastinator supreme part 3

yeah. when you want to remember everything, but don't take the time to write them down as they occur, you need to write a lot all at once.
here's my third, and hopefully last post for the night.

JANUARY (how was that already last month??!!?)


Mia was all done with her crib. after almost a month of her climbing out a few times, and then sleeping in the pack and play, I took the side off of her crib and made it into a toddler bed. after one night when she fell out twice, we put up a rail. and it only took one day and one spanking and she was good about staying in bed. she is so stinkin awesome.

 lily and barb on barb's horse (I don't remember the horse's name...)
this is what winter in the desert looks like- hot.

we were celebrating Christmas one more time cause Chris' brother Justin finally made it out of Alaska (he was stationed there for the last year or so with the army) and back safely to the hot desert.
here's Wes and Xander.
Xander is 1 and this was the first time we got to meet him. he is so sweet!

mia also learned to drive a tractor.
keep your hands on the wheel young lady!

January also marks a month of crazy birthday celebrations- we went to San Tan Brewery to celebrate Elisa, Todd's and my birthday. (Todd is Chris' cousin, and Elisa is his wife and one of my BFFs :)
Here are the boys.

and here are us girls.
so fun being out! have I mentioned how much I love my family!??!

back to Christmas in January- here's my ridiculously cute girl trying to look like her Nana

and here is my niece Emma, not trying to, but succeeding at looking like her Nana :)
remember I said how great mia is at staying in her bed? well, one day she didn't want to nap and I made the mistake of not closing her door all the way, so she came out looking like this. how am I supposed to be mad at this?!??!?

my birthday this year was SO GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I was randomly and thoroughly spoiled by my friends and family, and Joe Johnston and his free food around Gilbert.
I didn't really LOVE my birthday as a kid, and definitely not as an angst ridden teen. but man- my birthday now is SO AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!

here are my nieces Zoe and Sarah.
Zoe just came back from Alaska, and she's a sharp little (not actually little) 4 year old.
Sarah is Josh and Aly's little (actually very little!) 4 month old :)
 

No comments: