Tuesday, August 14, 2012

interview with a cowboy, and a vampire (looks like a vampire...)

topher started school on monday!!!! but more on that in the next post.

i took these videos of the kids a few weeks ago and haven't gotten around to posting them til now. obviously.

anyhoo, the first video is of topher, who is now four years and almost-five months old. this was just a regular conversation that he and i were having over some yogurt and granola.


and here is a creepy looking video of my sweet lily. who is now 5 years and 5 months old.

i just figured out how to use my video camera, in the dark, on my phone, so bear with me folks.
this story was so good that i decided to record it, what you missed so far is that there once were three little pigs- lily, mia, and topher. the big bad wolf has already blown down lily's house of straw, and then she ran to mia's house which was made of sticks. mia can't talk so lily does all the talking for her. and when the wolf blew down her house, lily picked mia up and ran to topher's house. cause mia can't walk yet.

2 comments:

Shannon said...

I won't play the videos because it says they are "Private." I think you just need to change the settings on the videos in YouTube so people can see them.

Brantonians said...

I LOVE LVOE LOVE this video. I love how he keeps bringing your you back to reality, and letting you know what his plans are. Such a THINKER!!!