Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Do I have urine in my hair?

We had a bit of a busy day yesterday. Our small group was coming over so the house had to be relatively tidy. We met with our girlfriend at the mall in the morning, so cleaning up did not happen then. And of course Lily had fallen asleep in the car as soon as we got in so she was not tired when we got home almost 30 minutes later. So no nap for her. Which meant no alone time for 'mom'. (That's my new name from Lily. It's pretty serious and hilarious all at once.)

This crazy hot weather is kinda getting to me already, and mostly because it means I need to shower everyday in order to not scare away the neighborhood children or my husband. But did you see any time for a shower in there? No. So I did the next best thing- I took a bath with my babies. Chris takes baths with them all the time and it is SO CUTE. This was actually my first bath with the two babies. No. My first time taking a bath with any of them cause I never took baths with Lily cause I was pregnant with Topher.

Anyhoo, we had a great time! Splashing about, spraying each other. They thought it was very interesting how I was washing my hair cause I have considerably more than both of them combined. And as we were getting out of the bath, I thought about the likelihood that one of my babies peed in the bath water. I even went as far as to change out the bath water halfway through, but even still, one could have peed before the change, and the other could have peed after. The chances that I was sitting in pee bath water was very high, which makes the chances that there was urine in my hair very high as well. So I went from being time efficient supermom, to crazy woman with pee in her hair. Awesome.

No comments: