Saturday, May 14, 2011

the reasons i came back

sometimes as a stay-at-home-mom, all you want is some peace and quiet and for no one to touch you or talk to you or ask for anything or anything. going to orlando was a great break for me. but now i am back and jumped right into the thick of things thursday morning as i watched both hobey and zane and, of course, my two little monkey children. it was crazy! but it's great to be back. to be asked for, to be needed, to be hugged, to be kissed, to not have too much time to myself.
cause i do love spending time with these crazy people, and that's why i came back!






by the way, i had the best mother's day on sunday, the day before i left. my kids were sweet and wonderful, but my hubby always makes sure that i feel like the queen of the universe on mother's day, and i did. thanks so much family. you guys are 1 in a million.

No comments: